Kamis, 11 Desember 2008

Something About Us




It might not be the right time

I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life





thanks for every our nice conversations about you, me, your family, my family, your dream, the future, our friends, the trip, the songs, the band, and many many more..

i hope you won't forget it



2 komentar:

Philosophia mengatakan...

Ndut, ini soal si itu yah?

apa soal gue?

yah maaf yah ndut

lo kan tau gue sama icul

gue gak mau nyakitin icul, ndut

gue juga gak mau nyakitin lo sebenernya

semoga lo ngerti keputusan gue ya ndut

ha ha ha

dunia komodo mengatakan...

si kingkong lah !
eh jangan gila deh lo nyebar nyebar gosip di blog guaa hahahahahaha

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
seorang pelajar SMA 81 yang sayang dengan keluarga dan teman-temannya